Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snow in Auburn!



Hooray for snow, it is beautiful; large fat snowflakes falling and quickly covering everything in its path. We are forcasted to get 3-6". Click on the image to see a close up image, you can see how heavy the snowfall is. I frequently take pictures of the lake across the street from the front of our house because I find such quiet beauty at the most unexpected times. I will take a snapshot and upload to the computer so I can remember. I finished another of the paintbox exercises, this one is really showing my lack of talent but, I am going to post because it is a visual record, so I can bring it back at a later date to see where I was and where I have come.

2 comments:

bug said...

Isn't this snow beautiful and welcome!? I like your paintbox painting - it's very "moody" just like outside today.

sherrybella said...

thank you jayne...i love the contrast of the water and trees, it is so beautiful, but alas,short lived.